The Ithaca area is home to a variety of pests that can cause serious damage if not handled properly. From common animals such as mice and squirrels to larger creatures like raccoons, skunks, and coyotes, our team of highly trained technicians can confidently handle a number of nuisance animals using proven techniques.
Some of the wildlife we have been successful in removing include:
- Bats: Bats can roost in attics or other dark places, creating a nuisance and health risk. Our technicians are trained to safely remove them from your home without harm.
- Beavers: These large rodents can cause serious damage to dams and levees if not dealt with quickly. We use proven methods for removing beavers from areas that they inhabit without harming them.
- Deer: Although deer may seem harmless, their presence on your property can lead to costly repairs due to their tendency to trample plants or eat vegetation that is valuable to you. Our team is highly skilled at capturing and efficiently relocating deer while minimizing stress on the animal itself.
- Birds: Pigeons, sparrows, starlings, and other birds often nest inside attics or around buildings, leaving behind droppings that pose a health risk if left unchecked for too long. We provide bird control services such as exclusion netting installation along with live capture when needed.
- Rodents: Mice and rats commonly invade homes through small openings around windowsills or doors leading into basements where they reproduce quickly causing further damage if not handled quickly. We use humane methods to trap and remove rodents from your home, as well as provide prevention services to make sure they don’t come back.
- Skunks: These animals are well known for their scent, which can be difficult to get rid of after they’ve sprayed in an area. We have experience in safely removing and relocating skunks from residential or commercial properties without causing any harm.
- Squirrels: These small rodents can cause serious damage to your property if not handled properly. We provide live trapping and removal services for squirrels as well as prevention services such as sealing entry points or installing chimney caps to help keep them away from your home.
- Spiders: Technically not an insect, spiders can be a nuisance if their webs are left unchecked. We offer spider control services such as web removal or insecticide treatments to keep them away from your home.
- Woodchucks: These large rodents can cause extensive damage to crops and gardens if not removed quickly. We provide effective woodchuck removal services as well as exclusion services to help keep them away from your property in the future.
Our wildlife removal services include deep inspections, exclusion and repair, preventative maintenance, live animal capture, rehabilitation, and deterrents. Our staff is highly trained in wildlife conservation, wildlife management, and modern construction practices so you can be sure we are using the best methods available.
We understand that wildlife invasions can happen at any time of day or night which is why our team is available 24/7 for emergency calls. We respond quickly to all calls and work with a sense of urgency to make sure your property is safe from unwanted guests as soon as possible.
At Wildlife Resolutions, our technicians are passionate about what we do and are extensively trained on the habits and tendencies of common invasive wildlife and how to best treat an intrusion. Our main services include live animal removal, exclusion and repair, and preventative maintenance. We use humane methods to safely remove unwanted critters from your property so you don’t have to worry about the potential dangers associated with them.
Our areas of focus include the following services:
- Live animal removal: Our professionally trained technicians use humane methods to safely capture wild animals that have invaded your home or business. We also provide relocation for any captured wildlife if needed.
- Exclusion and repair: After removing unwanted animals from your property, we will inspect the area for any damages caused by the invasion and make necessary repairs to ensure no further damage occurs in the future.
- Preventive maintenance: To help keep wildlife away from your property in the future, we offer preventive maintenance services such as installing deterrents like chimney caps or sealing entry points around buildings with durable materials like steel mesh wire or concrete slabs.
With Wildlife Resolutions, you can rest assured that your property is in safe hands. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing the best solutions for all your wildlife control needs.
Wildlife can be a nuisance or even a danger to homes and businesses. From small, annoying animals such as mice and squirrels to larger creatures like raccoons and bears, wildlife can cause serious damage if not handled properly. Not only do these pests create messes in attics, basements, and walls but they also pose health risks from their droppings and saliva. In some cases, wild animals may even attack people or pets.
Wildlife Resolutions is here to help protect your home or business from the potentially dangerous consequences of living with wild animals by providing effective removal services for all types of wildlife issues. Our professionally trained technicians use humane methods to safely remove unwanted critters from your property so you don’t have to worry about the potential dangers associated with them.
If you’re dealing with a wild animal issue in Tompkins County, call Wildlife Resolutions today at (607) 354-3008 for the most humane solutions available. You can also contact us online by submitting your info via our online form.
Fill out the form below or give us a call at (607) 354-3008 for immediate attention.