Serving Elmira, Binghamton, Cortland & Surrounding Areas
At Wildlife Resolutions, we offer safe and effective mosquito control services. Our team of experts can help you get rid of mosquitoes and help to prevent them from coming back. We offer a variety of different treatment options to fit your needs and budget. We are committed to providing our customers with the best mosquito control services in the area. We are a locally owned and operated company and we are proud to serve our community. If you have a mosquito problem, we can help. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
How Do Mosquitoes Get Inside?
Mosquitoes can get inside your home through open doors and windows or cracks in your walls. They are attracted to the carbon dioxide that we breathe out and can find their way into your home even if you don’t have any open doors or windows.
How to Prevent Mosquitoes
To prevent mosquitoes, you can take various measures to reduce their breeding grounds and protect yourself from bites. Here are some tips:
- Install tight-fitting screens on all doors and windows to prevent mosquitoes from entering your home.
- Check for and seal any cracks in your walls or foundation to eliminate entry points for mosquitoes.
- Eliminate standing water around your home promptly, as mosquitoes lay their eggs in standing water.
- Use mosquito repellent when outdoors to protect yourself and your family.
- Explore different types of mosquito repellents on the market to find the most effective one for you.
- Experiment with several repellents if needed, as effectiveness may vary among different products.
What to Do If You Have Mosquitoes
If you have mosquitoes in your home, you should call a mosquito control specialist as soon as possible. A mosquito control specialist can help you get rid of the mosquitoes and help prevent them from coming back. The best way to get rid of mosquitoes is to eliminate their breeding sites, but that is not always possible. A mosquito control specialist can help you with the problem.
How to Get Rid of Mosquitoes
Getting rid of mosquitoes can be achieved through various methods. Here's a guide to help you combat these pesky insects:
Eliminate Breeding Sites
- Identify and remove stagnant water sources around your property.
- Clean clogged gutters regularly to prevent water accumulation.
- Change water in birdbaths and pet bowls frequently.
Seek Professional Assistance
- Consult a mosquito control specialist for expert advice.
- They can help identify breeding sites and guide you in eliminating them.
- Identify potential breeding grounds and take preventive measures.
- Consult with a specialist to determine areas susceptible to mosquito breeding.
Mosquito Control Products
- Sprays: Use mosquito repellent sprays to kill mosquitoes on contact.
- Traps: Invest in mosquito traps to capture and control mosquito populations.
By combining these strategies, you can effectively reduce and manage mosquito populations in and around your living space.
Flat Rate Assessments
Warranty on Repair Work
24hr. Services Available
Customer Care Focused
Highly Experienced & Educated
We're Thorough & Precise
What is our service area?Our current service area is Tompkins County. We do travel outside of Tompkins county for exclusion type jobs were one way doors can be used. We do not offer trapping services outside Tompkins County.
Does Wildlife Resolutions deal with mice?Yes. Wildlife Resolutions offers several different options with controlling mice; we trap, do exclusion work and offer an ongoing bait station program.
What’s the average cost for bat exclusion?This answer is very complicated. The cost of all exclusion is based upon the amount of work. We’ve had some bat jobs at $400 and other much higher. On average most bat jobs fall between $2,500 and $4,500.
Does Wildlife Resolutions handle insect pests?We do. Currently we offer Spider, Ant, fly, cockroach, and stinging insect control. We are not offering bed bug control at this time.
What if I get a new roof?We can arrange a time to come back and check our work after the roofers are finished. If we has previously installed metal guards in soffit areas or on the ridge vent, we can remove these before the roof work is done so that they can be reinstalled once the new roof is on. This is only feasible if the new roof is the same design and material as the roof we worked on.
We highly recommend them!
"The company was responsive, professional, and courteous."- Satisfied Customer
I would highly recommend them.
"This remediation company is extremely knowledgeable and professional."- David L.
Wildlife Resolutions walked me through every procedure that they did to ensure a quick resolution.
"I had an amazing experience with Wildlife Resolutions"- Kerry
We really like Wildlife Resolutions.
"We really appreciate them being there for us! Highly recommend!"- Bethanie K.
We can't thank them enough for all their service to our campus.
"We have been using Wildlife for many years."- Tyler